Chemotherapy Side Effects Protocol
Skin issues can occur during Chemotherapy treatments. A rash may develop or you may become more photosensitive, causing the skin to sunburn easily. The skin may become dry, itchy, darken or peel. Even the nails may turn dark and crack, and the cuticles may be painful.
Recovery serum by NeoGenesis is recommended after chemo to help restore homeostasis in the skin and in the nail beds. Recovery is abundant in our patented stem cell released molecules.
Gently cleanse the skin with NeoGenesis Cleanser. Apply Recovery serum on the areas that are effected, twice daily.
Follow Recovery serum with Barrier Renewal Cream or Intensive Moisturizer to restore the skin barrier and provide much needed hydration.
Moisturizing Mist may be used to calm + soothe the skin throughout the day as needed.
Simple topical application of these products should help mitigate redness, irritation, and pain.
Also apply these products to the cuticle and skin surrounding your nails, to help alleviate unsightly changes in the appearance of your nails.
Chemotherapy Side Effects – Skin Protocol; twice daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Spritz the Moisturizing Mist on the skin
- Apply Recovery serum to the area
- Finish with Barrier Renewal Cream or Intensive Moisturizer
Use Moisturizing Mist and Barrier Renewal Cream or Intensive Moisturizer throughout the day as needed for soothing relief.
Chemotherapy Side Effects – Hair Protocol
To promote hair regrowth on the scalp, lashes, and brows, NeoGenesis has hair care products to feed the needed nutrients to the hair follicle to bring back health to the hair that is thinning or has been lost due to chemotherapy treatments.
- On a damp scalp (hair does not need to be shampooed), part the hair and put a drop(s) of the NeoGenesis Hair Thickening Serum into the scalp at the part (the number of drops will depend upon the size of the area). Massage the product into the scalp. Repeat wherever hair loss has occurred. It is recommended to repeat this twice daily for the first 30 days of use, then once daily after until results are achieved
- For eyelashes that have thinned, use the brush applicator of the NeoGenesis NeoLash to draw a fine line across the lash line. Repeat twice daily for the first 30 days, then once daily after until results are achieved
- For eyebrows that have thinned, use the spoolie applicator of the NeoGenesis NeoBrow to groom the product into the brows. Repeat twice daily for the first 30 days, then once daily after until results are achieved
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Chemotherapy Side Effects.