At the first sign of a shingles outbreak, gently cleanse the area with NeoGenesis Cleanser. Apply Moisturizing Mist followed by our most advanced serum, NeoGenesis Recovery, abundant in S²RM® molecules to help support the skin during a shingles eruption. Recovery serum may aid in reducing pain and irritation.
NeoGenesis Barrier Renewal Cream or Body Cream will be beneficial once the shingles are past the blister stage. Apply following Recovery serum and use as often as needed to soothe the area affected.
Recovery serum can be used up to four times a day during the initial stages of the outbreak. Because shingles symptoms commonly last for 7 to 10 days, continue the use of Recovery at least twice a day in the area of the rash for a full 10 days. The healing process will continue, even if the rash improves immediately. After the 10 days, if the areas of outbreak are clear, add Barrier Renewal Cream or Body Cream to continue hydrating the damaged skin barrier.
Shingles Protocol; up to 4 times daily
- Gently cleanse the area with NeoGenesis Cleanser
- At the first sign of an outbreak, begin applying NeoGenesis Recovery up to 4 times a day
Once the rash is beginning to dissipate:
- Gently cleanse the area with the NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Apply Recovery to the area 2 to 4 times a day
- Finish with Barrier Renewal Cream or Body Cream
- Follow with spraying MB-1 to the outbreak up to 4 times a day
Continue this protocol until the area is completely healed.
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Shingles.